Monday, November 21, 2005


My first 49er game... my first NFL game... and my first tailgating experience - SO much fun! We started off being forced to pace ourselves as Stacy left her tickets at home. This was actually her master plan and a good one! I still had plenty of time to have some beer and a hot dog and watch all the drunk people try not to get beer all over themselves doing beer bongs! It was a gorgous November day and I was appreciating the San Francisco way of layering everytime you leave the house - I would have been over dressed and regretting every minute of that game. No need for my extra shirt, my jacket or my scarf, it was about 75... and I know, I know... I no longer sound like a Texan! Boo hoo it's 75 and I'm sweating?! Haha! The game was great, although we lost. But considering everyone thought we were going to get killed... it was a great game! 27-29.

No comments: