Friday, July 07, 2006

Jolly Fun in LONDON!
Hard to get back to work after 10 amazing days in London with my 2 best friends, Melanie and Chandra. We rented a flat in Nottinghill, just one street over from Portabello Road, and it was perfect!

We saw almost everything in London, took a day trip out to the Cotswalds and to Oxford (I'm a Harry Potter nerd, so I was so entertained by some of the areas used in the movies)

We also went to Cambridge for an afternoon to visit our friends, John and Andie. Drinking wine and punting along the river was too much fun!
We ran over to Wimbeldon for a cheap, late view of a mixed doubles match... wow.
Friends will be sent my shutterfly link as soon as my photos are uploaded and organized. ONLY 300 photos... not too shabby as those who know me know I absolutely love to take pictures!
Cheers mate :)

No comments: