Sunday, November 21, 2010


NEW APARTMENT!

<--Out with the old and in with the new!-->
...with a few things ;)

Big Move!
...ok tiny move, just across town. But very excited, new place, new (and first unknown) roommate, new/awesome neighborhood... YAY!

I loved my first SF apartment, it was cute, had parking, a grocery market across the street and 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park. It was a good run. As soon as the opportunity came my way to move totally across town to North Beach (italian district with all the italian food you could imagine, cafe's and pub crawls and strip clubs, woo hoo :P ) I was SO done living way across town in the part of the city that is always foggy and colder when the other side isn't! LOL. I wouldn't have dared moved to North Beach if I didn't have parking or if I couldn't find a roommate to afford this awesome pad. If you take a closer look at the itty bitty photos offered up here (sorry), you might notice that in the photo on the left, my old apartment, I can practically give you a tour from the one photo. Kitchen, living room, bathroom and behind me, my bedroom. Done! In the photo to the right... you get to see my fantastic kitchen and a smidge of the living room. ha! It takes a few more photos to see the rest :) One large bedroom, <----mine, a smaller 2nd room and then a sort of 1/2 bedroom, better suited for an office or could be a kids room. We (and I mean me) like to use this for a storage room and the Bass' private bathroom quarters. We are on the top floor of a 2 unit + basement unit house and the above is a pic from our rooftop access. Very cool to watch the blue angles fly by during Fleet Week. Wish I'd gotten some pictures.


...work in process

No comments: