Saturday, October 15, 2011

September really flew by.  For my birthday all I wanted was to leave work early and go get a massage and then have dinner with Josh.  I happened to have booked my massage with a special coupon, but also had been emailed a birthday coupon, which I used to book Josh a massage too!  He had his earlier in the day, then I had mine, went to my house to clean up for dinner and Josh picked me up.  I chose to go to one of my old favorites from my old SF neighborhood, Assab.  After a great dinner, Josh said he'd bought tickets for us to go see "The Help" at the Kabuki theater.  It's no Alamo Drafthouse, but it does serve alcohol and my favorite part is you pick your seats!  Anyone who knows me has dealt with my neurotic need to arrive at the movies early.  They seem to think my early is too early.  Thank goodness for Kabuki and my assigned seat, I am ok with walking into the theater 5 minutes before the movie starts.

Great massage, great dinner, great movie, great boyfriend.... great birthday.

P.S. ------->  Like my new glasses?  My birthday present from Josh :)

No comments: