Monday, December 20, 2010

A Texas Christmas - Day 5Dec. 22nd

After breakfast with Dad, Tom & Barbara I packed up and we headed to San Antonio. First stop, visit Aunt Joanne's to see her, Debbie & my Mimi. Since falling twice and breaking near everything it seems, Mimi is home & doing great! Despite her requests to be taken to heaven, I am very happy to see her doing so well and am greatful to still have her with us. We made a pact that she is too stay around until I give her a grandbaby... those terms are still a bit negotiable as I'm not so confident she'll get one by her 90th birthday.


Then we headed down to the Market Square to my all time favorite mexican food restaurant, La Margarita. LOVE their food, love the market square and I love that they always have a fantastic mariachi band playing. Had a simple but favorite dish of mine: cheese enchilada with chili con carne sauce, crispy beef taco, side of guacamole and rice & beans. And of course a giant goblet of Dos XX to wash it all down :)

Early dinner left Trey & I plenty of time to get across town for our Christmas present to each other - Spurs game!! They played the Denver Nuggets and I can't begin to express what a phenominal game it was! SO MUCH FUN! Well fun and a slightly anxiety ridden 3rd quarter when they were down by 9. Neck & neck the whole game, down in the 3rd and then just a fantastic show in the 4th. GO SPURS!! Got my first jersey - #20 Ginobili :)

No comments: